CCS University Private Forms 2019-2020 are available here for 1st year registration. Apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University (Meerut) BA, BCom, MA, MCom Application Form. Online Registration form for CCS Private Forms started and the last date for Exam form is 07-04-2018.
- 1 CCS University Exam Form 2019
- 2 CCS University (Meerut) Online Registration
- 3 CCS University Eligibility Criteria
- 4 CCS University Online Application Form
- 5 CCS University 1st year Registration – Points to remember
CCS University Exam Form 2019
The CCS University (Meerut) Private Forms for BA, B.Com, MA, and M.Com has been made available now!!!
Aspirants who are eligible students don’t have to wait any longer, as they can now register for their preferred courses. The procedure for registration is mentioned here below. This will help you to clearly understand how to do. The last date to fill CCS University Application Form is 3rd of April 2019. CCSU Exam is going to be held in the month of June 2019. Those eligible candidates can apply by filling CCS University Private Form 2019.
CCS University (Meerut) Online Registration
Chaudhary Charan Singh University (Meerut) releases Private forms every year for the candidates who want to continue higher education but are not able to join regular courses for some reason. The online registration for these candidates are open now.
Th candidates are advised to check their eligibility before starting the online registration process. Please read the full article for more idea about the eligibility criteria for admission in to CCS University (Meerut) using the Private Form (2018).
Courses Offered by CCS University
|Graduate Programmes||Master Programmes|
|Diploma Courses||Professional Courses|
CCS University Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates before filling or applying for private forms must read what are the documents required and minimum cut off needed. At the time of admission, you need to submit the original documents. Therefore read the prerequisites necessary for Undergraduate courses. Eligibility details for admission is detailed here.
- Bachelor’s Degree Courses (i.e.BA and B.COM): The Certificate and Marksheet for 10+2 or 12th Standard (any board) is mandatory for admission into an Undergraduate Degree at CCS University (Meerut).
- Master’s Degree Courses (i.e.MA and M.Com): The Graduation Degree and Marksheet is mandatory for admission into a Postgraduate/Master’s Degree at CCS University (Meerut).
CCS University Online Application Form
Note: In order to successfully register for the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Private Form (2019) admission please note the following:
- The first step is to visit the official Chaudhary Charan Singh University website.
- Over homepage, there is CCS Private Form links for B.A, N.Com, M.A, M.Com.
- Fill up the mandatory details required for online CCS University Private Form (2019)
- After you fill details you need to pay the Application Fees.
- Select and lock the College.
- Fill up Examination Form.
- Download and Print Examination Form and Admit Card.
How to Apply CCS University Private Form (2019)
Fill up the online CCS University Private Form (2019)
- Visit the official website of Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
- Once you are on the home page, click on the “Private First Year BA, B.Com, MA, M.Com Pre-Registration (Step 1 of 4)BA, B.Com, MA, M.Com” link
- This will take you to the 2019 registration page, please fill up the form carefully by typing into the blank boxes. The page looks like the image below.
- Once you finish filling up the details, you now have to enter your previous academic qualification details and upload scanned copies of these degrees and certificates in order to fill up the CCS University Private Form (2019),
- The next step is to carefully read and agree to the all rules of admission and fill the captcha in dialogue box shown below.
- Once all these steps are completed, the only thing left to do is click on the Registration button.
CCS University Application Fee Payments
- After completing the online registration, your next step is to pay the fees.In order to pay the fees, please go back to the main page and click on the “Private First Year BA, B.Com, MA, M.ComFee Payment (Step 2 of 4) BA, B.Com, MA, M.Com” link
- The aforementioned link will redirect you to a page where you will have to fill your TEMP REGISTRATION Without the ‘T’ prefix and Captcha as shown in the image below.
- Click on the Search button
- Do not refresh the page during this process.
- Please note that Re-payment can be done only after 72 hours
- Once you have submitted the application, please refresh the page to check and ensure that there is no due balance showing on this page while filling the CCS University Private Form (2019).
Click here to Pay CCS Application Fees of private Forms
Select and lock College
- If you have completed and submitted the online CCS University Private Form (2019) and also paid the fees, your next step is to select your college of choice and lock your seat for admission.
- In order to do this, you just need to fill your TEMPORARY REGISTRATION Without the ‘T’ prefix and Captcha as provided in the image below:
- Once you have completed the above step, please click on the Search option
Completing the Examination Form
If you have completed all the three steps mentioned above, you should now fill up the Examination Form. In order to do that, please fill the TEMPORARY REGISTRATION NO. without the prefixed zeros and ‘T’ and Captcha Code and click on the Search option as shown below:
Print the Examination Form
All candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled-up examination form for CCS University Private Form (2019) registration.
CCS University 1st year Registration – Points to remember
- Take a print out of the filled-up ccs university application form.
- Take a print out of the fees payment page.
- Take a print out of the examination form.
- Please attach the photocopy of Personal Identity Card, Academic Qualification certificates and Marksheets etc, and submit them to the College Admissions Office before 23/01/2019.
- After submitting the above-mentioned documents at the College Admission Office, all candidates are advise to check the Examination Timetable for CCS University (Meerut).
- Prepare for your examination.
- Download and take printout of the CCS University Private Form (2019) admission examination Admit Card, on or two days before the examination, do not try to print it on the day of the examination.
- Keep checking this page for more information on CCS University (Meerut) Examination Time Table, Admit Card Information and download.
Click here to go to the Official CCS University (Meerut) Website
Bookmark our page FreeJobAlert 2019 for latest updates on Application Form.