IIT JAM 2019 Notification is announced by IITs and IISC Department as per yearly basis. Know the IIT JAM 2019 Registration Process, Eligibility, Application Fee, Apply Online, etc. Refer Eligibility of Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM). Interested aspirants who want to get admission in M.Sc, M.Sc-Ph.D Dual degree, Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-M.Tech Dual Degree and other courses at IISc and IITs can fill the application online form & submit the IIT JAM Application Form 2019 before the last date.
- 1 IIT JAM 2019 Notification
- 1.1 IIT JAM Notification 2019
- 1.2 IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 IIT JAM 2019 Registration – Step by Step Process
- 1.4 Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) 2019 Important Dates
IIT JAM 2019 Notification
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) is a National Level Entrance Exam conducted as per rotational basis under IISc and IITs. By IIT JAM, the applicant can get admission into M.Sc, M.Sc-Ph.D Dual degree, Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-M.Tech Dual Degree & other courses offered by IISc & IITs. Also, the IIT JAM Application Form 2019 is applicable in this month of September 2019.
Contenders who are willing to get admission into Integrated Ph.D. courses at Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and M.Sc & Bachelor degree Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) can apply for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM). According to the reputed colleges, they will consider the IIT JAM Score Card which will provide the admission in Ph.D. and M.Sc programmes. Go through the details regarding the JAM 2019 Notification, JAM Eligibility, Application Form for IIT JAM 2019, etc.
IIT JAM Notification 2019
|Department Name||IITs and IISc on the rotational basis|
|Programmes Offered||Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM)|
|Exam Name||M.Sc and Ph.D Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to fill IIT JAM 2019 Application Form||Available Soon|
|Closing Date for the submission of IIT JAM Application Form 2019||Available Soon|
Courses offered through IIT JAM Entrance Exam 2019
The following courses are provided by IISc and IIT through the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) are as follows.
Programmes Offered at the IISc
- Integrated Ph.D. Degree
Programmes Offered at the IITs
- M.Sc-M.Tech Dual Degree
- M.Sc-Ph.D Dual Degree
- Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D.
Download IIT JAM Syllabus Pdf
IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their eligibility details before filling the IIT JAM Application form 2019, as per following eligibility conditions.
Educational Qualification for IIT JAM Exam
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for IIT JAM Exam 2019.
- Aspirants must have Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 55% marks for Gen/OBC and 50% marks for ST/SC/PWD.
- Indian Nationals & Foreign Nationals are also eligible to apply for IIT JAM Exam 2019.
Download IIT JAM Model Papers
Documents Required to fill IIT JAM Application Form 2019
The following details/documents are required at the time of filling the IIT JAM Online Application form 2019.
- Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate.
- Caste Certificate/ PWD Certificate in the pdf format.
- Personal Information.
- Address for communication.
- Scanned image of the photo in the required format.
- Scanned image of the signature in the required format.
- College Name & Address with PIN Code.
- JAM Paper.
- Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card details.
- Valid Photo Identity card.
- Choice of JAM Examination Centres.
IIT JAM 2019 Registration – Step by Step Process
Below aspirants must follow the instruction while filling IIT JAM application form 2019. The IIT JAM Application process includes
- Go to the official website i.e. jam.iitb.ac.in.
- Search in homepage for the IIT JAM Registration for the Joint Admission Test.
- Now click on New Registration.
- Fill the JAM 2019 Application form.
- Pay the IIT JAM 2019 Online Registration fees.
- Then upload the required documents.
- Take the print of the IIT JAM Online Application Form 2019.
Download IIT JAM Admit Card 2019
IIT JAM 2019 Registration Fees
The IIT JAM Application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Also, the IIT JAM 2019 Registration fee can be done through Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Credit Card. Candidates need to pay the category wise IIT JAM 2019 Registration Fees as follows.
- All Others Rs. 1500/- for One test Paper & Rs. 2100/- for Two Test Papers.
- SC/ST/PWD & Female (All Categories) Rs. 750/- for One Test Paper & Rs. 1050/- for Two Test Papers.
How to Fill IIT JAM 2019 Application Form – IIT JAM 2019 Apply Online
- Refer the Official site of Joint Admission Test i.e. jam.iitb.ac.in.
- Now you will land on the official portal.
- Click on the homepage and find the “IIT JAM Notification 2019“.
- Read the complete instructions mentioned in the official IIT JAM 2019 Notification Pdf.
- Ensure your eligibility and click on the “IIT JAM 2019 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the required details like Academic and Personal, etc.
- Also, fill the Other information in the IIT JAM Online Application Form 2019.
- Now pay the IIT JAM Registration 2019 fees and upload the scanned documents.
- Cross verify your information before submitting the IIT JAM 2019 Application Form.
- Click to “Submit” and take the print of the IIT JAM Application Form 2019 for further use.
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) 2019 Important Dates
|JAM 2019 Important Dates|
|IIT JAM 2019 Notification Release Date||Update Soon|
|Starting Date to fill IIT JAM 2019 Application Form||Update soon|
|Closing Date for the submission of IIT JAM Application Form 2019||Notify Soon|
|Last Date for the submission of IIT JAM Online Application Form 2019||Update soon|
|IIT JAM 2019 Online Application form Correction Dates||Update soon|
|IIT JAM Exam Date 2019||Notify Soon|
|Answer Key Release Date||Update soon|
|Result Declaration Date||Notify soon|
Here we are providing the latest updates on IIT JAM 2019 Notification for the ease of the aspirants. For more queries go through the official IIT JAM Notification 2019 attached below direct links. Follow our site eFreeJobAlert.in for Latest & Upcoming CET Exams 2019 here.