Mangalore University Admission 2018-19 is detailed here. Mangalore University UG/PG/Ph.D Application Forms available here. Read official Notification, Admission Forms, Important Dates, Application fees, Eligibility, Cut Off, Application Process details.
(All Mangalore University UG/PG/PhD Application Forms and information are available)
- 1 Mangalore University 2018-2019
- 2 Mangalore University Admissions 2018-19
- 2.1 Mangalore University Admission Dates 2018
- 2.2 Mangalore University Eligibility criteria’s
- 2.3 Mangalore University Application Fees
- 2.4 Mangalore University Application Process
Mangalore University 2018-2019
Mangalore University 2018-2019: It is a public university in Mangaluru, Karnataka, India. This university has jurisdiction over the Dakshina Kannada, Udupi and Kodagu districts of Karnataka. Mangalore University is involved in higher education in field of arts, commerce, science, management and law. Prestigious engineering colleges like the Manipal Institute of Technology and the National Institute of Technology, Surathkal were affiliated to Mangalore University, till they were granted deemed university status. Mangalore University 2018-2019 has many other good colleges affiliated to it. In fact, the university has 25 post-graduate departments on the campus, two constituent colleges, four law colleges, 13 education institutions, five autonomous and 119 affiliated colleges or institutions.
Mangalore University Admissions 2018-19
To get admission in to the UG/PG/Ph.D Courses of your choice at Mangalore University, kindly check details mentioned below.
Mangalore University offers many bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes. The admission to the courses and programmes are usually done on the basis of Entrance Tests/ Direct Merit Basis /Interviews / Group Discussions etc.
Mangalore University also offers a number of scholarship schemes for meritorious students, the schemes are either Central Scholarship schemes, UGC Scholarship schemes, AICTE Scholarship schemes or State Scholarship schemes. To see more details on these scholarship scheme’s, click here.
All applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the preferred courses before application. Now Applicants must read the official notification before they process filling the form for Mangalore University UG Admission. Also, if you’re looking to do Masters or Post Graduate must read Mangalore University PG Admission details.
MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, MBA/PGDM, Ph.D
B.M. Indent, BA Indent, BA. SECURITY and DETECTIVE, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.S.W, B.Sc (F.N.D.), ANIMATION, B.A.S.L.P.,B.A, B.B.M, B.C.A, B.A.(HRD), B.H.M, B.Sc.(H.S), FD GD ID&D, LL.B
Mangalore University Admission Dates 2018
Application Date for Mangalore University Admission 2018 complete information is provided here.
|Date of submission of filled in applications to the Chairman of the respective Department of the University||July 2018|
|Counselling Date and Admission to all Science Department||August 2018|
|Counselling Date and Admission to all Arts/Education Department||August 2018|
|Counselling Date and Admission to all commerce Department||August 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date and interview for MBA /M.P.Ed courses||July 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date and interview for B.P.Ed course||July 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date and interview for M.Sc course||July 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date and interview for MA Programme||July 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date and interview for MSW Programme||July 2018|
Mangalore University Eligibility criteria’s
- Bachelor Programme- XII (10+2) standard results and certificate in relevant stream from a recognized board of education.
- Master Programme – Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant stream from an authorized university/ institution.
- PG Diploma / Ph.D Programmes – Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline from an certified university/ institution.
Check Last Year’s Mangalore University Prospectus
Mangalore University Application Fees
All applicants need to pay an application fee of (approx.) Rs. 300/- and (Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ Cat-1).
For delivery by post, the application fee for general category is Rs. 350 and for SC/ ST/ Cat-1 is Rs. 200 through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Finance Officer, Mangalore University”.
If the course has an Entrance Test for admissions, all applicants to the course must also pay an additional Fee of Rs.300 for general category and Rs.150 for SC/ST/ Category-I for the entrance test.
Mangalore University Application Process
- Visit the Official Website for Mangalore University.
- Click on the “News and Notifications” section on the homepage.
- Read the official Mangalore University Admission Notification.
- Pay the Application fees.
- Fill up the Mangalore University Application Form Online carefully.
- Upload and/or paste your recent color passport size picture in the given space.
- Upload and/or attach copies of requisite documents and send the Mangalore University Admission Form.
The above process is Online Mode If you’re Interested in Offline Mode kindly read below:
- Interested applicants can obtain their official application form details by depositing the prescribed application fee in the shape of challan or Demand Draft.
- You all can download from official website and fill with all the mandatory details required.
- Attach the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials/documents along with it.
- After you filled the Mangalore University Form 2018 forward the application to this postal address.
Mangalagangotri – 574199, Karnataka, India
Click Here to Apply from Mangalore University Official Website
Key Note: Keep checking this page for more alerts and updates regarding the admission forms, dates and preparatory guides for entrance exams in relation to Mangalore University. Alternatively, you can check the University website for more information.
सरकार नौकरी समाचार प्राप्त करें !!
हमारी मेलिंग सूची की सदस्यता लें और अपने ईमेल इनबॉक्स में दिलचस्प सामग्री और अपडेट प्राप्त करें।
सदस्यता लेने के लिए धन्यवाद।
कुछ गलत हो गया।