MPSC Latest Recruitment 2018-19: Recently MPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 is released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). Therefore, check your eligibility for MAHA MPSC Jobs 2018 to fill 98 Stenographer and Steno-Typist Jobs. Candidates eligible can apply online for Maharashtra PSC Stenographer & Steno-Typist Vacancy 2018 on or before the application form last date 14th Feb 2018. Scroll down the below description for the complete details regarding the mpsc mahaonline Recruitment 2018 like Selection Process, Important dates, No. of Vacancies, Salary, How to Apply, etc.
Content in this Article
- MAHA MPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- mpsc gov in Recruitment 2018 – MPSC Latest Notification 2018
- mpsc mahaonline Recruitment 2018
- Maharashtra PSC 98 Stenographer & Steno-Typist Jobs – MPSC Vacancy 2018
- MPSC Eligibility for 98 Stenographer and Steno-Typist Posts
- MPSC Exam Notification 2018 Details
- Steps to fill MPSC Online Application 2018 – Apply for www.mpsc.gov.in Vacancy 2018-19
- Important Links of MPSC Stenographer and Steno-Typist Recruitment 2018
MAHA MPSC Recruitment 2018-19
Are you waiting for the MPSC Advertisement 2018? If yes then you have reached the right place, and here is the good news. Maharashtra Public Service Commission is now going to appoint the eligible aspirants for the various vacancies of staff by conducting the MPSC Exams. Therefore, this exam is held by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission and has now released the MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification at their official site i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in. Also, read the following details of the MPSC Latest Recruitment 2018 attached here. We are giving the updates on Upcoming MPSC Jobs vacancies opening by Maharashtra Public Service Commission Department.
mpsc gov in Recruitment 2018 – MPSC Latest Notification 2018
MPSC Latest Recruitment 2018-19: Recently, MPSC Notification 2018 is announced by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission to select the skilled, young and dynamic aspirants for the vacancies of 98 Stenographer and Steno-Typist Posts. The official board has invited the eligible and interested candidates through the MPSC Application Forms starting from 25th January 2018. Moreover, the Last date for the submission of MPSC Online Form 2018 is 14th February 2018. So individuals must submit the application form with the below quick links attached to the MPSC Direct recruitment 2018 before the deadline to avoid the server issues. Get the complete idea about the MPSC Recruitment 2018-19 attached below section.
mpsc mahaonline Recruitment 2018
|Department Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Stenographer & Steno-Typist Posts|
|Total Vacancies||98 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date for the submission of the MPSC Online Form 2018||14th February 2018|
|Starting Date to fill MPSC Online Application 2018||25th January 2018|
|Job Type||सरकारी नौकरी|
Maharashtra PSC 98 Stenographer & Steno-Typist Jobs – MPSC Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Higher Grade Stenographer – Marathi, Group-B (Non-Gazetted)||12|
|Steno-Typist – Marathi, Group-C||13|
|Higher Grade Stenographer – English, Group-B (Non-Gazetted)||11|
|Steno-Typist – English, Group-C||18|
|Lower Grade Stenographer – Marathi, Group-B (Non-Gazetted)||22|
|Lower Grade Stenographer – English, Group-B (Non-Gazetted)||22|
|Total No. of Vacancies||98 Posts|
MPSC Eligibility for 98 Stenographer and Steno-Typist Posts
Aspirants who wish to apply for MPSC Stenographer and Steno-Typist Recruitment 2018 must follow the below eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification for MPSC Latest Recruitment 2018
- For Higher Grade Stenographer – English Posts: Aspirants should have passed 10th class & must possess a typing speed of 80 w.p.m in English.
- For Steno-Typist -Marathi Posts: Candidates must have passed 10th class & must possess a typing speed of 120 w.p.m in Marathi.
MPSC Age Limit
Candidates to apply for MAHA MPSC Recruitment 2018-19 must have the age limit as follows.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 38 Years.
Go through the official MPSC Exam Notification 2018 link attached below for post wise educational qualification details.
MPSC Exam Notification 2018 Details
Know more information regarding the MPSC New Recruitment 2018 like Selection Process, Application fee, Important Dates, How to Apply, etc on this page.
Selection Process for MPSC Stenographer and Steno-Typist Posts
The board of selection will recruit the eligible applicants for MPSC Stenographer & Steno-Typist Vacancy 2018 on the basis of the performance in
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
MPSC Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
- For SC/ST Aspirants: Rs. 274/-.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 374/-.
The fee payment for MPSC Vacancy 2018 can be done through online mode.
Steps to fill MPSC Online Application 2018 – Apply for www.mpsc.gov.in Vacancy 2018-19
- Visit the Maharashtra Public Service Commission official site i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in
- Now you will be redirected to the official page.
- Search on the homepage for the relevant link “MPSC Recruitment Notification 2018”.
- Download and Read the details mentioned in the MPSC Advertisement 2018.
- Go through the instructions and guidelines provided for MPSC Online form 2018.
- Check your ELigibility for MPSC Jobs before filling the form.
- If yes, then, click on the “MPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the required details like Academic, Personal, etc.
- Verify your information before submitting the MPSC Application Form 2018.
- At last, take the printout of the application form for further reference.
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 Important Dates
|Released Date of MPSC Advertisement 2018||25th January 2018|
|Commencement of MPSC Online Application Forms||25th January 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of MPSC Online Form 2018||15th February 2018|
Hope the information gathered in this article regarding the MPSC Stenographer and Steno-Typist Recruitment 2018 will be useful for the reference use. For more updates visit the page regularly to get more latest news about the MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Follow our page Free Job Alert for Upcoming Govt Jobs Notification.