GMAC Online Registration/Application Form for NMAT Admission 2018 complete information is detailed here. NMAT Online Registration Process has been started, you can start filling NMAT 2018 Application Form till last date ends. National Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) Exam Dates, Eligibility, Courses Offered, Fees, How to Apply and other details discussed here.
- 1 NMAT Admission 2018-2019
- 2 NMAT Admission Important Dates 2018-2019
- 3 NMAT Application/Registration Form 2018
- 4 NMAT Application Form 2018-2019 – How to Fill NMAT Form
- 5 NMAT (by GMAC)2018 Details – Exam Pattern
- 6 NMAT Preparation
NMAT Admission 2018-2019
The National Management Aptitude Test or NMAT is an entrance examination form admission into MBA Programmes by the Graduate Management Admission Council or GMAC. MBA aspirants need to fill the NMAT Admission Form 2018 after checking all details. The NMAT by GMAC Online Registration/ Application Form dates and details are clearly mentioned on this page for your benefit. The online registration for NMAT 2018 by GMAC iss now started and applicants must register themselves before last date ends. Those who will complete NMAT 2018 Registration will able to schedule their exam and download the preparation materials and other guides. There will be an option for registration for a retake. Hence you’re requested to follow the guidelines and instrccutions on how to fill NMAT Application Form step by step.
NMAT Admission Important Dates 2018-2019
The NMAT online registration process for NMAT 2018 starts from July 2018 & lasts till October 2018. Applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling of NMAT 2018 (by GMAC) Online Application Form.
Application process and scheduling the NMAT – July 2018 to October 2018
Late Date of NMAT online Registration – October 2018
Register for re-take examination – Oct to Dec 2018
NMAT Exam Dates – October to Dec 2018
NMAT Results expected around – 3rd week of January,2019
NMAT by GMAC Programmes Offered
MBA in Finance, Information, Marketing, Operations & Decision
MBA in Human Resource
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
PGDM – Bengaluru Campus
PGDBM – Hyderabad Campus
NMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For Indian Nationals:
Applicants who are Indian Nationals must possess undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with minimum of 50% marks.
Aspirants in the final year of the qualifying test are also eligible.
For Foreign Nationals:
Applicants who are Foreign nationals must possess graduation degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
NMAT 2018 Exam Fee
|Online Exam Registration (Before Last Date)||
₹ 1800 + applicable taxes
|Test Registration (After Last Ends)||₹ 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||₹ 1800 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule the Exam||₹ 1000 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||₹ 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
NMAT Application/Registration Form 2018
- Visit the Official Website for NMAT
- Click on the tab for “Test Takers” on the top menu bar.
- Select the suitable link from the drop-down list and go through all the details listed in NMAT Notification 2018.
- Check the Guide to how to Apply by NMAT (GMAC) Guide 2018.
- Once you know all the details, your next step would be to fill up the NMAT Online Registration Form.
- So fill up the required details in the NMAT (by GMAC) Admission Form 2018.
- Upload the required documents and certificates.
- Check the filled-up details in your NMAT 2018 Admission Form at least twice.
- Submit the NMAT (by GMAC) Application Form 2018 and take a printout of the same for future reference.
- Congratulations you have successfully registered for the National Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) Admission Form for 2018.
I hope the information mentioned above, helped you register for the NMAT 2018. Well now that you have successfully registered for the test, you also have to prepare for it.
NMAT by GMAC Online Registration 2018
Applicants who are eligible and meet the minimum cut off can apply but Before you need to fill details in the application form, the candidates are required to register themselves. Therefore on this page we will guide you how to fill the application form.
Once you click on the ‘Register’ button and it will open a new window for NMAT Registration you will see something like this.
Fill all the mandatory required with valid email id and mobile number for otp validation. Once done click on submit button. After without any fail you will be redirected to this page and also need to verify your email id.
Once you verify your Email id..You may now fill the NMAT Admission Application Form 2018.
NMAT Application Form 2018-2019 – How to Fill NMAT Form
Applicants might get confused that how to fill NMAT Application Form by GMAC. Here is a step by step process you need to proceed. Each section will be guided by official conducting authority mentioned in instructions.
After you upload the passport size image. You will be redirected to fill your personal details and other academic details.
Fill all the mandatory required whenever mandatory. And one point should be noted that all documents must be there while you’ve selected because academic proof is a must and valid.
NMAT is a highly competitive examination and would require a lot of hard work and preparation if you want to get into a University /Business School of your choice (Check the list of Universities under GMAC further below).
NMAT (by GMAC)2018 Details – Exam Pattern
It is a computer-based test.
There will be 120 questions in the examination that needs to be completed within 120 minutes. That gives you approximately 1 minute per question. However, the time is specifically allocated according to the main topics covered in the exam. The topics are Quantitative skills, Logical reasoning and Language skills or Verbal Reasoning.
The time is split between these sections in the following way:
- Language Skills will have 32 questions and needs to be completed in 22 minutes,
- Quantitative Skills will have 48 questions that needs to be completed in 60 minutes/1 hour,
- Logical Reasoning will have 40 questions and that needs to be completed in 38 minutes.
So, it is a very tricky exam, mainly because the amount of time management required to complete this paper successfully is very high. The only way to manage time effectively during the NMAT is to practice as many NMAT question papers as you can. We have put up a some links for sample NMAT questions to help you out.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 745.00Was: INR 899.00
- Price: INR 510.00Was: INR 799.00
- Price: INR 446.00Was: INR 595.00
- Price: INR 430.00Was: INR 700.00
- Price: INR 230.00Was: INR 325.00
- Price: INR 1,399.00
- Price: Check on Amazon
- Price: INR 334.00Was: INR 395.00
NMAT 2018 Test Centres in India (By region):
North – Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi
West – Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara
South – Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijaywada
Central –Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur
East –Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong
NMAT 2018 Test Centres International:
- Kathmandu – Nepal
- Thimphu -Bhutan
- Dhaka -Bangladesh
- Colombo -Srilanka
Let us know if you have any problems in MNAT 2018 Application Form filling process. Also, you can directly contact to the conducting authority for more details. Likewise, you can leave your questions in the comment box below.