RRB ALP Apply Online 2018 – RRB ALP Application Form 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board has released the official recruitment notification for RRB ALP Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can apply online for RRB ALP 2018 from 3rd February 2018 before the last date to submit online application form is 5th March 2018.
Aspirants will be given several options to make the payment online of the examination fees. Here we have provided the complete process of online registration for filling the RRB ALP online application form 2018.
Latest News: CEN 1/2018 (Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians) through ALP Recruitment 2018 Online Application form available from 03-02-2018 at 10:00 AM. RRB ALP Application Form 2018 for online registration open now. Candidates interested and eligible can apply online from 3rd February 2018 to 5th March 2018 on RRB ALP apply online through the link http://www.rly-rect-appn.in/alptech2017/index.html
RRB ALP Online Application form Process
The Submission of RRB ALP application form 2018 has started for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III Posts under the Railway Board including Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Secunderabad, Ajmer, Thiruvananthapuram, Allahabad, Siliguri, Banglore, Ranchi, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Malda, Bilaspur, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Chennai, Gorakhpur.
Below we are providing the steps one by one for filling the RRB ALP online application form along with the fee payment through the online registration process. Also, RRB ALP application form can be submitted till the last date of online form status. Also, go through the application fee and dates to apply online and make the fee payment.
- Step 1: RRB ALP Online registration and filling up basic details
- Step 2: Selection of Post and Division by Providing academic qualifications.
- Step 3: Uploading scanned images of photograph and signature
- Step 4: Make payment
RRB ALP Online Application Dates:
|RRB ALP Apply Online Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of RRB ALP online application||3-02-2018|
|Last Date of RRB ALP online application||5-03-2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment||5-03-2018 up to 10 PM|
|Last date for offline payments
(Through SBI and Post Office Challan)
|SBI Challa: 5-03-2018 &
Post Office: 3-03-2018
Below we have shown the RRB ALP Application Form fee for different categories. Male aspirants from General & OBC category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 500. While the female applicant and SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Minorities are required to pay half fees Rs. 250 only. So we suggest online fee payment using the credit card/ debit card/ net banking instead of the SBI and Post Office offline payment.
|Sr. No||Category||Application fee|
|7.||General & Others||500|
1. RRB ALP Online Registration (New)
- At present visit the Railway Recruitment Board official site for the RRB ALP application form 2018.
- Then, click on “Online application for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician”.
- Download the official notification and read the instructions displayed carefully.
- Now, click on the “Click here to register” button.
- Enter all the required details like Personal and Academic, etc.
- Crosscheck the provided details, you will not be able to edit these details after registration.
- Later, Click on “Register”.
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered Mobile number.
- Also, Registration ID and Password will be sent to your registered e-mail ID.
- Enter OTP as received on your registered Mobile number and Click on “Verify Mobile Number”.
2. Selecting Options like Post Name and Division
- Now Login with your Registration Number and Password.
- Choose the Division along with the name of the post (ALP/Technician) for applying.
- FIll the mandatory details like educational qualification and Marks obtained in all subjects, along with Maximum Total Marks.
- Then, enter your permanent residential address along with pin code.
3. Upload Scanned Photo and Signature
- Also, upload the scanned photograph.
- Select file to upload your scanned signature.
- Scanned Photograph and signature should be less than 50 KB and 20 KB respectively.
- Then, upload and click on “Save & Proceed” button.
4. Methods to Make payment
Aspirants must pay the application fee through the online payment mode. You can pay by offline methods such as SBI and Post Office challan.
- Choose online payment option and pay the application fee using any of Net banking or Credit card or
- Debit card credentials.
- After completion of payment, the confirmation message will be sent to your registered e-mail and mobile number.
- Finally, take the printout copy of the RRB ALP application form 2018 for future use.
Pre-Requisites of RRB ALP Online Application
THose who are Applying for RRB ALP 2018? applicant must refer the following checklists and pre-requisites to easily complete RRB ALP online registration process.
- Aspirants should have scanned Photograph along with Signature in the fiven format as per the notification.
- Enter the mobile number and Valid Email ID must be provided at the time of RRB ALP online Registration.
सरकार नौकरी समाचार प्राप्त करें !!
हमारी मेलिंग सूची की सदस्यता लें और अपने ईमेल इनबॉक्स में दिलचस्प सामग्री और अपडेट प्राप्त करें।
सदस्यता लेने के लिए धन्यवाद।
कुछ गलत हो गया।