TNEA Model Question Papers with Answers – annauniv.edu is available here. Download TNEA Sample Papers and start practising from Latest Exam Papers. Download Last 5 year TNEA Previous year Question Papers of 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 with solved answers.
TNEA Model Question Papers
If you are wondering about how to start preparing for the TNEA Examinations? Look no further.
The Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) Examination Board Model Question Paper for the last 5 years are uploaded here. The TNEA 2018 aspirants can read this article for the latest updates on the TNEA exams and download the previous papers of TNEA. Tamilnadu Engineering Entry Question Papers and complete preparation guide are provided here. Download link for TNEA Model Question Papers by official university www.annauniv.edu Applicants before you go to download links must refer the official notification and study materials for the preparation.
TNEA Sample Papers 2018
The TNEA or the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Examination is an entrance exam under the Anna University, Chennai for candidates applying for BE/ B.Tech degree courses in Colleges and Universities affiliated with the TNEA Examination Board.
Candidates are offered seats in the various state colleges of Tamil Nadu for the BE/B.Tech courses based on the examination scorecard.
If you are a TNEA aspirant, you can fill the online application form which will be available from the 3rd week of April till the 4th week of May 2018. The merit or Rank list will be published around the 4th week of June, 2018. The counselling for entrance too is expected to start around the 4th week of June, 2018.
You can check the eligibility criteria and other details regarding the TNEA 2018 Examination on this page.
You can also check the TNEA Syllabus 2018 along with the Application Form, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates and Last 5 Years TNEA Model Quest Papers here.
Prepare for the TNEA Exam 2018 by Solving Model Papers
The best way to prepare for the TNEA Exams is by practicing the Tamil Nadu Anna University TNEA question papers from previous years. This would not only help you revise the topics mentioned in the syllabus, but also understand the exam pattern and practise effective time management. If you go through the previous year exam papers carefully, you might be able to understand the key areas and time of questions asked in the question paper.
The Last 5 Years TNEA Model Question Paper is really helpful if you want a checklist to see if you have covered all the important topics. TNEA aspirants are always recommended to revise and practice extensively and these TNEA Sample Question papers will give you the ability to do so.
Read TNEA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are eligible to apply for admission through TNEA if they are:
• Tamil Nadu candidates who have passed their Class VIII to Class XII standard in Tamil Nadu
• Children of Central Government Employees, irrespective of their nativity, provided their parents or guardians (only if both parents are not alive) have been serving in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past five years at the time of TNEA application form submission
• Sons/daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre officers
• Children of employees in the Public Sector or Government recognised institutions who at the times of TNEA 2018 application form submission had been working in their organisations for the past five years are also eligible to apply, irrespective of their domicile
• Other state candidates who have studied from Class VIII to Class XII in Tamil Nadu can also apply for TNEA 2018
• Tamil Nadu native candidates who have passed any of the VIII, IX, X, XI and XII standards or their equivalent examinations from schools situated outside Tamil Nadu can also apply for TNEA,2018.
TNEA Application Process Details
The TNEA 2018 aspirants will have to register for TNEA counselling process online by paying Rs. 500 (250 for SC/SCA/ST). Candidates who do not have an internet connection can head straight to the TNEA Facilitation Centres (TFCs) which will help them register for the exam.
Please note that the TNEA Board is contemplating to not conduct exams from 2018, but select candidates only on the basis of the Counselling process.