TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 for LL.B 3 YDC/ 5 YDC, LL.M. Aspirants who are going to attend the TS Law Common Entrance Test check the Telangana LAWCET Syllabus 2018. Candidates get the TS LAWCET Exam Pattern with Exam SYllabus. Free of cost Download TS Law Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2018 from this page. Interested applicants also check the information regarding the TS LAWCET 2018 Syllabus available at official website i.e. www.tslawcet.org. Refer the Telangana State LAWCET Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern for exam preparation. In this article, we have provided the topics of TSLAWCET Syllabus 2018, Exam pattern and Exam Dates.
- 1 TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 @ www.tslawcet.org
- 1.1 TS LAWCET 2018 Syllabus for LL.B, LL.M- www.tslawcet.org
- 1.2 www.tslawcet.org LL.B LL.M Syllabus 2018
- 1.3 Telangana State LAWCET Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.4 Telangana State Law common Entrance Test Syllabus 2018
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 @ www.tslawcet.org
Telangana State LAWCET is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal under the department of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). To get admission for LL.B 3 YDC/ 5 YDC, LL.M every year TS Law Common Entrance Test is conducted. Hence, applicants who have registered for the LAWCET Exam Practice for the Entrance Exam know the complete details of the TS LAWCET 2018 Exam Syllabus. In this article have discussed the Syllabus of TS Law Common Entrance Test 2018. Therefore, students interested in LL.B 3 YDC/ 5 YDC, LL.M. courses must qualify the TS LAWCET Exam 2018. Candidates who are preparing for the examination check the below provided Telangana State LAWCET Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern. To get qualify for the LAWCET Entrance Exam individuals must practice all topics of TSLAECET Syllabus 2018.
TS LAWCET 2018 Syllabus for LL.B, LL.M- www.tslawcet.org
Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2018is crucial to know for the applicants who are going to attend the examination in the month of May 2018. Aspirants without the knowledge of the TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 cannot clear the Entrance examination with good marks. So for the sake of aspirants, we have attached the Telangana LAWCET Syllabus 2018 on this page. Therefore, schedule the timetable for better preparation plan and make a use of the TS Law Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2018. Candidates who qualify the Telangana Law Common Entrance Test will only get admission to Law courses. Refer the LAWCET TS 2018 Syllabus subject wise uploaded in below section.
www.tslawcet.org LL.B LL.M Syllabus 2018
|Free Download Telangana LAW Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2018 PDF|
|Board Name||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Law common Entrance Test 2018 (TS LAWCET 2018)|
|TS Law common Entrance Test 2018 Exam Date||Month of May 2018|
|University Name||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Course Name||LL.B 3 YDC/ 5 YDC, LL.M|
|Category||Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern|
|Starting Date to Apply for TS LAWCET Exam Notification 2018||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last to submit the application for Telangana State LAWCET Exam 2018||3rd week of April 2018|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam|
|TS LAWCET 2018 available from||2nd week of May 2018|
|TSLAWCET Result Declaration Date||Month of June 2018|
[ Get TS Law common Entrance Test Previous Year papers ]
Telangana State LAWCET Exam Pattern 2018
Free Download the TS LAWCET Exam Pattern for the LL.B and LL.M Exams. Our team members are providing the TS Law Common Entrance Test Exam pattern for the aspirants to begin the preparation. Because by knowing the Exam Pattern, get the idea about the complexity level of the exam, weightage of each subject, the structure of the exam paper, no of questions asked from each subject, marking scheme, duration of the entrance exam, etc. Also, students will get complete details regarding the subjects to be practised for the appearing written test. To crack this Telangana LAWCET must practice using the TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern.
LAWCET TS LL.M Test Pattern
- The Telangana LAWCET LLM Exam consist of Multiple CHoice Based Questions.
- LAWCET TS Entrance Test consist of 120 questions.
- Also, the entrance test will be for 120 marks.
- Duration of examination is 90 minutes.
- The LAW Common Entrance Test carries 1 marks.
|Sr. No||Parts No||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Part-I||40||40||1 hour 30 min (90 Minutes)|
|Total||120 Q’s||120 Marks|
TS LAW Common Entrance Test LL.B 3 YDC/ 5 YDC Exam Pattern
- There will be 120 Questions for 120 marks.
- TS LAWCET contains Objective Type Multiple Choice questions
- Each question in the LAW Common Entrance Test carries 01 marks.
- The Telangana LAWCET Exam paper will be in both Telugu and English languages.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Duration of the LAWCET & PGLCET exam is 1 Hour 30 minutes.
|Sr. No||Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60||1 hour 30 minutes (90 Minutes)|
|3.||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
[ Download Telangana State LAWCET Exam Hall Ticket 2018 ]
Telangana State Law common Entrance Test Syllabus 2018
Follow the Law Common Entrance Test details and know the subject wise topics of TS LAWCET 2018 Syllabus. Go through the topics of TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 to qualify the examination before the begin of the exam preparation. Also, the applicant must have knowledge of the Telangana Law Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2018 before starting the studies. here enclosed the topics of the Telangana LAWCET Syllabus 2018 as per the important topics with more weightage topics. Those who qualify for the LAWCET Exam will only get the admission fort LL.B and LL.M courses. To score good marks refer the LAWCET Telangana Syllabus 2018.
TS LAWCET 2018 Exam Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Direction and Distances.
- Routes & Networks.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Verbal Series.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Complex Arrangements.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Alphabet Test.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Blood Relationships.
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 for General Knowledge
- Indian History
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
Telangana State LAWCET Syllabus 2018 – Part I
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
- Amendments to the constitution.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Center-State Relations.
- Emergency provisions.
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature.
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
TS LAW Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2018 – Part-II
- MERCANTILE LAW
- General Principles of Contract.
- Indian Contract Act-1872.
- Sections. 1-75.
- PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW
- State Jurisdiction.
- United Nations.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- LABOUR LAW
- Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
- IPR & OTHER LAWS.
- The Right to Information Act 2005.
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970.
- CRIMES and TORTS.
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- Joint liability.
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort.
[ Download TS LAWCET 2018 Exam Syllabus ]
Go through the TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 for the preparation purpose to secure good marks. Also, candidates aspiring for the previous papers for LAWCET can directly access from this page. Bookmark our page Free Job Alert regularly for latest updates on Telangana State LAWCET Exam Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Dates, Hall Ticket, Cut Off Marks, Answer Key and Results.