WBCS Syllabus 2018 for Prelims and Mains Exam are uploaded here. Candidates who have applied for the WB Civil Services Exam can start their preparation by using the West Bengal Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern available here. Go to the official website i.e. www.pscwb.org for more PSCWB Civil Service Group A, B, C, D Syllabus 2018. Free of cost Download WBPSC Civil Service Syllabus 2018 attached bottom of this article. Read this following details regarding the subject wise topics of WBCS Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern along with the Civil Services Exam date.
- 1 WBCS Syllabus 2018 – www.pscwb.org
- 1.1 West Bengal Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2018 Download
- 1.2 पश्चिम बंगाल सिविल सेवा Exam Syllabus 2018 pdf
- 1.3 West Bengal Civil Service Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.4 WBCS Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
- 1.5 www.pscwb.org.in WBCS Exam Syllabus 2018
WBCS Syllabus 2018 – www.pscwb.org
Are you the participants of the Civil Services Exam of West Bengal. Then you have landed on correct place and begin your preparation using the study materials. The WBPSC Board official is now going to conduct the written test in the MOnth of January 2018 at various location and centres. Therefore, the applicant who is going to attend the WBCS Written Exam, don’t worry. For the convenience of intenders, we are giving the Latest WBPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2018 with Exam Pattern on this page. Now the competition level is increased for the WB Civil Services Exam which is very high. SO contenders can begin your exam preparation as soon as possible.
West Bengal Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2018 Download
The individual can get the complete details about the WBCS Syllabus 2018 before starting your studies before the exam date. Therefore, without knowing the Syllabus for West Bengal PSC Civil Services Exam 2018, aspirants will not be able to clear the written examination. So go through each topic of the West Bengal PSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2018 and also analyze which topics are easy for you and which are difficult topics. After that schedule, your preparation timing using the Syllabus & Test Pattern for the better marks in the written examination going to organized by West Bengal Public Service Commission attached on this page.
[ Refer WBCS Civil Service Exam Notification ]
पश्चिम बंगाल सिविल सेवा Exam Syllabus 2018 pdf
|Free Download WBPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2018 pdf|
|Department Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Service Posts (Group A, B, C, D Posts)|
|WBPSC Civil Services Exam Date||update soon|
|Starting Date to apply for West Bengal Civil Services Exam Notification 2018||10th November 2017|
|Last Date to fill online application WB Civil Service Jobs 2018||30th November 2017|
|Category||Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
|Exam Location||West Bengal, India|
[ Download WBPSC Civil Service Exam Previous papers ]
West Bengal Civil Service Exam Pattern 2018
Download free of cost the Exam pattern for Civil Services Prelims and Mains Examination of WBPSC. Moreover, the WBCS Exam Pattern will be helpful for the candidates to know the structure of the question paper. So by going through the subject asked in the written test, no of marks for each subject and duration of the exam will help you to schedule for the preparation. FOllow the WBPSC Civil Service Exam Pattern and begin the preparation before the exam schedule. Below we have listed the section with complete details of the topics of WBCS Syllabus 2018 available on this site.
WB Public Service Commission Civil Services Preliminary Exam Pattern
- WBCS Exam contains the Objective type Questions.
- The Papers consist of the 200 multiple choice based questions.
- While each question in exam paper carries one mark.
- The exam duration is 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Sr.No||Name of the Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Mental Ability||25||2 hours 30 minutes|
|3.||Indian National Movement||25|
|5.||Indian Polity and Economy||25|
|6.||Current Events of National & International Importance||25|
|7.||Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal||25|
|8.||History of India||25|
WBCS Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
- The West Bengal Civil Services Main Exam contains 6 Compulsory papers and 1 optional Subject of 2 paper (Only for Group A & B applied candidates).
- While the PSC West Bengal Civil Services Mains Exam consists of 8 Papers.
- Each exam paper contains 200 questions and carries 200 marks each.
- The total time duration for each Paper is 3 hours.
|Sr.No||Type of Exam||Paper No||Name of the Subject||Total Marks||Duration of the test|
|1.||Written Test||I||Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali||200||3 hours|
|III||General Studies – I||200||3 hours|
|IV||General Studies – II||200||3 hours|
|V||Indian Constitution & Indian Economy||200||3 hours|
|VI||Arithmetic & Test of Reasoning||200||3 hours|
|VII||Optional Subject (Paper – I)||200||3 hours|
|VIII||Optional Subject (Paper – II)||200||3 hours|
|2.||Personality Test||200 Marks|
www.pscwb.org.in WBCS Exam Syllabus 2018
West Bengal Public Service Commission is now going to conduct the Civil Service Prelims and Mains Exam to select the talented aspirants. Therefore, candidates must prepare well for the written test to crack this examination. For the ease of applicant, we have provided the topic wise WBCS Syllabus 2018 on this page. Moreover, you can refer the important topics and start practicing by taking the help of the West Bengal Civil Service Exam 2018 Syllabus. Those who want to grab this civil service job at WBPSC should work hard to get this jobs. Also practice every topic enlisted below to secure good marks in the written test.
WBPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2018
General Mental Ability
- Natural conclusion.
- Logical perception
- Use of appropriate and qualifying words.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Vocabulary test
- Phrasal Verbs
- The same words are bearing more than one meaning.
Indian National Movement
- The Growth of Nationalism and Attainment of Independence.
- Nature and character of the Nineteenth Century Resurgence.
- Including matters of everyday observation and experience.
- General appreciation and understanding of science.
Indian Polity and Economy
- Community Development and Planning in India.
- Panchayati Raj
- Knowledge of the country‘s Political System.
- Emphasis will be on the broad general understanding of the subject in its social.
- Economic and political aspects.
Geography of India
- Social and Economic Geography of the country.
- Including the main features of Indian Agricultural and Natural Resources with special reference to West Bengal.
WBCS Syllabus 2018 for Mains Exam
Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali Syllabus
- Letter Writing.
- Translation from English to Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali
- Precis Writing.
- Drafting of Report.
West Bengal Civil Services Main Exam Syllabus 2018 for English
- Translation from Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali to English
- Letter writing.
- Drafting of Report.
- Precis Writing.
WBCS Syllabus 2018 for General Studies
- Industrial & Environmental Pollution.
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Ozone Layer & related issues
- Geography of India.
- General Knowledge
- Biodiversity and Coastal Regulation Zone.
- Indian National Movement.
- General Science.
- Scientific & Technological Advancement.
- Global Warming.
- Indian History.
- Geography of West Bengal.
www.pscwb.org.in Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2018 for Indian Constitution
- Functions of RBI and Monetary Policy.
- Fiscal Policy of Government of India.
- Central Finance Commission.
- Constitution of India.
- Indian Economy.
- State Finance Commission.
- Role & Functions of RBI.
- Central State Relation.
- Planning process & Objectives of five years plan.
PSC West Bengal Civil Service Exam 2018 Syllabus for Arithmetic & Test of Reasoning
- The forcefulness of the Arguments.
- Non-verbal reasoning
- Diagrams Series.
- Logical Deduction.
- Perception test.
- The Odd man out.
- The implication of sentences.
- Letter Series.
- Mathematical puzzles.
- Symbol Interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Number series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Analogy tests.
WBPSC Civil Services Main Exam Syllabus 2018 for Optional Subject
- Commerce and Accountancy.
- Computer Science.
- Political Science.
- Medical Science.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science.
- Comparative Literature.
We hope the information gathered regarding the West Bengal Civil Service Syllabus 2018 are for the reference use. Contenders can also refer the official site for more updates on the WBPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. If any changes are made in the wbcs exam syllabus we will update it here. So follow Free Job Alert for more updates on Upcoming Govt Jobs Notification, Syllabus, Admit cards, Previous Papers, etc.
सरकार नौकरी समाचार प्राप्त करें !!
हमारी मेलिंग सूची की सदस्यता लें और अपने ईमेल इनबॉक्स में दिलचस्प सामग्री और अपडेट प्राप्त करें।
सदस्यता लेने के लिए धन्यवाद।
कुछ गलत हो गया।